Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New information!

First of all I want to apologize for just dropping all communication. The relief of Lisa being cancer free and back to school was so big that it all sort of felt back to normal. But I guess I see her and many of you do not, so we will keep this going. I am going to pass the torch to Gail and Lisa so that they can keep all their friends and family updated on what is going on in their lives. I wanted to do this for them in hopes that maybe a little stress was taken off their lives while it was all being turned upside down and I am soo happy that I can turn Lisa's blog over to its rightful owner!

But I do have one more post...Tomorrow Lisa will be going up to
for a day of medical tests. These are routine test, not ones done because she is having problems, (thank you God).
She will be having a CT scan, x-rays, blood tests and a visit with her doctor. I am guessing that even routine test make you nervous so I know they would all appreciate your prayers.

So with this post I am signing off and handing the torch to the Harders. Thank you all for following Lisa progress and praying for her.
Sherie Stombaugh

No comments:

Post a Comment